You can contact me via email: ruthie0155@yahoo.com or by phone: 971-404-8834

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've been busy...

I've been quite busy building up stock here in our new home in AZ.
Whew.
Below is just a sampling of what I've done recently in the past few months.
Hopefully, soon we'll get more posted.
I've done a few shows here in Sierra Vista to show and sell carvings,
so some of these are now SOLD.

This is a 5.5ft saguaro cactus with a small owl.
Made from Western Red Cedar.
$800

Details of the owl...


Below are some of my best sellers, tiny owls.
They are $25 each

Range from 3-6 inches each
All SOLD




This bear is 4 ft tall.
What a character he is!
$400
SOLD


This next guy is also SOLD
He is 3.5 ft.
$350

Photos show his
front and
backside!


This is a bench with an owl on one side, and a coyote on the other.
It's  2ft tall, 5.5ft wide.
$500


You see the racoons up in the tree???
I've shown those before... Often I do them for address signs.

Below is a little turtle... it's actually the second one I've done..
measures about 3x6"...  $40 each
both SOLD.


Here's a Snowy Owl carved for a local customer.


I did a on-site carving for a local customer of a long-hair maiden...
from that I came up with my version of a long-hair maiden,
and her pet bear.
Maiden is:  34" T, 10" D    $300
Bear is:  12"H, 17"L   $150

No comments: