You can contact me via email: ruthie0155@yahoo.com or by phone: 971-404-8834

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More NEW carvings!

I'm excited to show y'all my new stuff! I've been having a great time, coming up with some NEW things too!

One, since we now live in the Southwest... is a rattler.
This guy is HUGE! Wouldn't want to run into him for real.
The base measures 24" wide by 20" deep. From base to topmost of snake is 8".
The snakes body is about 4" diameter.
Carved from cedar.
$280

another photo of the rattler, inside...


Next is a cowboy hat and boot. Kinda did these for 'fun'... to see if I could do 'em.
Well, I can, and man, we really love 'em!
Wanted to share 'em... they are true to life size... in fact, i can WEAR the hat, if it wasn't so dang heavy...
Now, sorry, but these aren't for sale... but you might be able to convince me to carve some for you...
next... is a rabbit, modeled after the local jackrabbits...which I'm sure are as BIG as this guy!
He is 29" tall, 10" diameter. Carved from cedar. $250

Thanks for visiting!
Terry

No comments: